Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Dresden Files

Mike and I have been watching "The Dresden Files," a new show on the Sci-fi Channel. We started watching it because Dr. Who's season was over and Stargate's season doesn't start until April 13. Surprise, surprise, "The Dresden Files" is a really good show! Technically, it's not sci-fi, but it's produced by and shown on the Sci-fi Channel, so... I suppose the show could be called a light-hearted, supernatural, detective show. Whatever, the writing, acting , and directing is good -- a quality show. I recommend you check it out.

2 comments:

MichaelWLewis said...

I am reading Jim Butcher's book Fool Moon.
It is the second book in The Dresden Files series.
The book is labeled as Fantasy.
However it involves police investigations, including a forensics team at crime scenes.
Dresden is usually asked to consult on a case when the investigation uncovers evidence, including what the forensics team
uncovers I suppose, that is really strange.
This is a good television series and this book is good as well.

MichaelWLewis said...

I also read the 4th book in the series, Summer Knight, and started on the 5th book in the series, Death Masks.